Watercolour Geometric Print – HTV & Adhesive Vinyl
Adhesive vinyl is printed on Metamark permanent vinyl which has a Outdoor rating of 3-5years. Ink has a 3 year resistance rating.
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
HTV is printed on Siser colorprint vinyl and is best used of cotton, Polyester and Poly/cotton blends.
** Please Note: TTD Mask is required for patterned HTV and is available for purchase separately. TTD Mask can reused approximately 5-10 times. **
Temp: 150°C /305°F
Time: 15 seconds
- Cut the HTV like regular vinyl and DO NOT MIRROR. We recommend using the same cutting settings as regular EasyWeed.
- Weed excess vinyl
- Apply TTD Mask Application tape and remove backing sheet.
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Place the vinyl on the garment
- Using medium pressure press at 150°C /305°F for 15 seconds
- Warm peel application sheet
- Place application sheet to the side so it can be reused again
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing