Siser Easy Puff is a heat transfer vinyl. Easy Puff appears flat at first, but expands to 3D raised finish when applied with a HEAT PRESS.
Not recommended with home iron
Temp: 138°C /280°F Time: 10 seconds Peel: hot
- Cut the vinyl on mirror. Dull side faces mat, shiny side up (Cut shiny side!)
- Weed excess vinyl.
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds.
- Place the vinyl on the garment.
- Using HIGH pressure press at 138°C /280°F for 10 seconds
- Hot peel carrier sheet
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing inside out.
- Cold wash inside out
- Tumble dry okay on synthetic cycle
- Do not iron on print or dry clean
- Wait 24-48hrs before first wash
- Pressure is key!! Turn the dial or up the bar pressure number before starting
- If using an easy press it must be on a hard flat surface and get your body weight behind it with high and even pressure. Don’t not move easy press around
- Puff HTV can only be pressed once, subsequent presses will flatten the HTV. Use other films first and apply puff as the last HTV if layering.