Inkjet Printable Heat Transfer Papers (HTP) – Light
High quality heat transfer paper for white or light-coloured fabrics!
Heat transfer papers are the easiest way to transfer photorealistic images or other graphics to white or light-coloured fabrics, reproducing vibrant colours. Perfect for transferring images to t-shirts for one-off events, such as children’s birthday parties; hen/stag nights; youth adventure trips; short-term promotions in shops.
PLEASE ENSURE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE STARTING THE TRANSFER
- Fabrics should contain a minimum of 50% cotton.
- Garments should be washed before transfer
- Avoid fingerprints both before and after printing
- Light HTP will not work on dark fabrics
Application Instructions – Light HTP (Red & White backing)
- Mirror your design
- Print using your inkjet printer
- Trim the outside of the design leaving a 3-4 mm edge all the way around. No need to weed
- Position image facing down on the fabric
- Press at 175-180°C for 20 seconds
- Leave to cool and carefully remove the backing
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing
• Wait at least 24 hrs after transfer print before washing
• Wash inside-out
• Machine settings: Max. 30°C / 1000 rotations/min
• Do not use softener or bleach detergents
• Take straight out of the machine when the cycle is finished
• Drying: Tumble drier with cool settings