Inkjet Printable Heat Transfer Papers (HTP) – Dark
High quality heat transfer paper for dark or coloured fabrics!
Heat transfer papers are the easiest way to transfer photorealistic images or other graphics to white or light-coloured fabrics, reproducing vibrant colours. Perfect for transferring images to t-shirts for one-off events, such as children’s birthday parties; hen/stag nights; youth adventure trips; short-term promotions in shops.
PLEASE ENSURE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE STARTING THE TRANSFER
- Fabrics should contain a minimum of 50% cotton.
- Garments should be washed before transfer
- Avoid fingerprints both before and after printing
- Use in well ventilated areas
Application Instructions – Dark HTP
- DO NOT Mirror your design
- Print using your inkjet printer
- Trim the outside of the design with scissors or machine (eg, Cricut, Silhouette, Roland or Scan and Cut). Weed your design
- Peel design from the backing paper. TTD mask can be used if required to hold pieces in place
- Completely cover design with HTP Tissue paper. Skip this step if TTD Mask is used.
- Press at 175-180°C for 20 seconds
- Leave to cool and carefully remove tissue or TTD mask
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing
• Wait at least 24 hrs after transfer print before washing
• Wash inside-out
• Machine settings: Max. 30°C / 1000 rotations/min
• Do not use softener or bleach detergents
• Take straight out of the machine when the cycle is finished
• Drying: Tumble drier with cool settings